I need some help here.

DaddyFerg

Feb 7, 2014
I have several ideas running through my head on what I want to do to my truck.
I've thought about bagging, and static.
I have 22s with 305/40/22 tires. I'd like to keep them, and I don't want to have a rubber and tire...
Any ideas? And prices on this stuff if possible.
Thank you all.

305/40 is a big tire..the lowest you are gonna get comfortably is about 2/4..you could probably do 3/5 but it would rub. 2/4 isnt worth the wasted time imo either wait until you can do smaller tires and go lower or sell your tires and go lower..bagging is gonna depend on more than just tire size, gonna have to know the offset and width of the wheels to find out if they would even tuck and definitely need smaller tires

i don't think 2/4 is going to hinder him from doing anything he wants, unless he's wanting to go rock climbing or mud bogging

heres how most of us would do it, and then you will use the same parts when you go lower.

coils or spindles in the front, will net you 2" of drop. spindles are more expensive but will keep the stock comfort ride wise.

if you have a rear block you can take that out and do shackles. if your still not low enough you can do a hanger.

once you want to go lower, aka when you get smaller tires, you can do the other option for the front. so if you did coils, you can do spindles, or if you did spindles you can do coils, then you will have 4in drop total in the front.

the back, you would end up doing a axle flip kit, and prolly bringing it back up again a little thats why it would do just the block removal and the shackle. that why when you go lower, you have have to bring as much back up.