GR$$N$

Super Moderator
Mar 13, 2012
southern cali
i dont rememeber who had access to this as a living but i want to get all the wood grain in the tahoe hydro dipped. anyone remember who it was or a good place to send it to to get it done? i havnt found anyone really local to me

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
a member, scalpel arms, does hydrodipping, he's a good friends of mine, hit him up. You can google his company, and text me for his number

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
i dont rememeber who had access to this as a living but i want to get all the wood grain in the tahoe hydro dipped. anyone remember who it was or a good place to send it to to get it done? i havnt found anyone really local to me

Cub use to work at a place that did it. There's another guy as well that post up but can't remember his name either.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
He bought it that way, and was trying to get advice here on how to fix it. I have a feeling he doesn't care what you think about him or his fab skills. He runs a well known cerakote gig and has hydrodipping. So, to the topic on hand, you can hit him up Cody or just Google your area.

We have a large number of dippers here in North Texas.

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
i dont think anyone cares if he cares what we think of his fab skills, his shit was busted and he didnt want to hear what we were telling him on how to fix it.

In other news let me know if you find anythign codeh somewhat interested my self