Hunter

Jan 14, 2013
Brownwood TX
Well if your were on this morning and in the fap box you would have prolly seen me talking about a truck that I really wanted to get. Well this is that truck, I found this gem on a local car lot waiting for me to scoop her up. Because i'm at work and just couldn't wait to post about it I don't have any pictures of it yet but I will give a little detail about it.

I will add pics when I get home tonight.

2006 CCSB Victory Red LT3 Z71 4x4
Sunroof
Rear Entertainment
Leather all power seats
Bedliner
Leveling Kit
Wheel Well Liners
Towing Package

Plans For Mods:
Debadge & Demold-Done, taking the molds off tonight after work then taking the wheel to the adhesive tomorrow
I had these laying around on a trade and threw them on, 18in Cockstars on 35-12.50-18 Toyo Open Country M/T's-Done
Clear Heads
LED Tails
More Tint, Limo the back 3 & 10% on the front 2 and nice 0% Brow
Color match Grille, Front & Rear Bumpers
PTM mirror caps
Airaid MIT
Tune
Some sort of exhaust (need suggestions)
And maybeeee some long tubes down the road

Here you go you picture whores

Gotta get those moldings off tonight

Last edited:

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
every body be getting into new trucks again !! nice find man, cant wait to see pics

Hunter

Jan 14, 2013
Brownwood TX
Fuuuuuu i forgot i have class before i make it home too, and this proffesor loves to use the whole 3 hours of lecture :bawl:

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
:beer: Congrats on the new crew dude! That's the exact combo I was originally looking for but fell in love with this white GMC I bought instead. What color leather?

Hunter

Jan 14, 2013
Brownwood TX
Ebony leather, it's all in pretty good shape. I'll be ordering some products from SCG to keep her clean inside and out

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
Hmm. Ebony eh? That's NNBS. Very Dark Pewter Brah. But I like the sounds of this. I'll take it when you sell next month :p

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Nice. I wanted a red one with tan leather but ended up with white and charcoal cloth. I've gotta order some SCG at some point too