Hunter's CumminG's Build

That's what I did. You get the perks of a brow from the inside but don't see an ugly clear windshield with a random black stripe across the top from the outside.

That's what I should have when I go mine tinted. Prob go back and have one put on soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well took off the steps, im working on my exhaust right now since these truck came from the factory with 4in im gonna stick with that just ordered a Cat delete pipe when that comes in im gonna take her down to the muffler shop and have them install that along with a muffler delete, that way i will have 4in all the way back and im gonna dump that over the axle with either a 7in or 6in tip i cant decide yet though

Just an update for your guys been real busy these last months with work insurance and the truck.

But debadge it, Got 4in exhaust with a 6in tip
20x9 -12 on 35's after it all came out i have 80 dollars in the rims and tires
Tinted windows
Drop in bedliner
Traded my stock grille for this one

I'm about to color match everything and put a slight brow on the headlights
As soon as funds allow it
i'll be going in for a built trans good for 700hp
Fass 150GPH
EFI Live by Lee Allgood
A 66mm
120 Sticks
An Arson CP3 kit
And Head Studs

Pics for the Picture Whores

plans and everything sound good

except the grill, i hate vertical grills with a passion

you should do the head light mod that you showed on the 1st page IMO

It was free man you cant beat that, also im just doing what i can and trying not order anything for this truck because i have a wedding to pay for

It was free man you cant beat that, also im just doing what i can and trying not order anything for this truck because i have a wedding to pay for

not bashing or anything id just rather have stock grill then vertical grill just an opinion :thumbsup: also what kind of mileage are you getting with your diesel ?

Why not retrofit? Because 55W 6000K's in Dodge lights (which are one of the worst for fucking glare) is a DICK move man lol.

While you're at it you can clear and paint what you want black. Would be sick, and one-off.

Lol i havent put in HID's in and i probably won't. Im working on color matching it all, I just put an eye lid on the headlights last night and im loving it, it looks mean. And im probably getting 16 -17 all around mileage without a tuner so im sure once EFI comes into play it will bump it up a little bit. And when the funds are available i will probably go with a black mesh grille. My stock one was peeling chrome and pretty bad stained in some places.

Also instead of a brow on my windshield with tint, I think im gonna do it black vinyl and see what that looks like first

Well fuuuu, I'll be taking donations for a new grille if people would like to send me money via pay pal and i can get the grille i actually want so yall will be happy lol

Overall, I like what you have done. I always dig the headlights like that. I won't mention the one piece of the truck I'm not digging. :secret:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needs a De-grille. Now that I can actually see it in the pic.

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

Just some mods i've been working on lately, I also picked up a Bully Dog Triple Dog GT for real cheap, and pics for the pic whores

and yes my mirrors were out i had just got done pulling a trailer load of materials for the shed we are building