Hunter's CumminG's Build

I know i know lol im about to just get a factory one and paint like back bumper

yes marc just took my time and scuffed it up real good, its only the color match paint you can get at an auto parts store and a good few coats of clear coat

yes marc just took my time and scuffed it up real good, its only the color match paint you can get at an auto parts store and a good few coats of clear coat

you should see if you can get a 2012 dual exhaust bumper,and then run duals out the back with like 4" rolled tips

The only two options i have considered are a stinger tip or dual side by side SoFlo 5in mitre cut stacks
Other than that im just gonna leave it simple with a 6in tip

Thanking about trading from truck nothing wrong with it just a hole a in the driver seat i can have repaired, looking for a 04-07 classic z71 mostly stock maybe some mods to my liking, lower miles of course and clean title lmk what you have, obvisouly lower mileage vehicles only has all the mods so far in the build thread and only 144,700 on the clock plus cash on your end 7-10k depending on truck offered for trade

I have a cammed 04 with 243's, tbss intake, 2800 stall, lifted on 20s and 35s, tru cool 40k, 4.88s, remote start, tvs, all that jazz

65k on the clock, but motor was replaced at about 52ish k, ill have to check the paperwork. By the local GM dealer here.