Hulknasty's nnbs vortec max

Honestly i was going to go with a true 33 but they were back ordered at the time. So figured id try the 295s. Very pleased with them so far. Dont regret the decision at all. I only had the truck for maybe a month before i got the new setup and didnt really drive it alot. Also during that time I kept adding things such as tune, intake etc so kind of hard to say. I do know it got roughly 18-20 on the way home from the dealership and now with mods it still gets that sometimes better sometimes worse. All in all i cant really notice a big difference. Love my setup

Nice, that's what I like to hear :shake: I've been planning on those wheels pretty much since they came out, just waiting on funds. 295 or 305 Trails is what I really want but I've been worried about weight. But I have 4.10s and I still need to get a tune so it probably won't change that much either

With the tune my truck can break the 295s loose no problem and I only have 373s so it shouldnt be an issue for you. After driving it more I did find it has a slight rub when coming in and out of driveways turning so i did the small fender mod and it was good to go. Cant go wrong either way imo id rock either size

:nice: That really makes me feel better. I guess Trails it is then. Thanks dude.

Truck looks great btw, and I like the chrome tow hook idea to give the lower front a little pop

Nice, that's what I like to hear :shake: I've been planning on those wheels pretty much since they came out, just waiting on funds. 295 or 305 Trails is what I really want but I've been worried about weight. But I have 4.10s and I still need to get a tune so it probably won't change that much either

Do 295's imo. Would look better and won't be as wide/tall as a 305/50 trail. The 305 trails run big. 33.5/13

Sent from Tapashit

Thinking about getting this. Current one does not have airhole and has an assload of rock chips in it

88f305afff20efe6000e7a2231974a18.jpg

Theres a black 13 ltz at the dealership in town with one. Subtle difference but i like the look and if it keeps the trans cooler thats a bonus. One i have now is hideous with all the chips in the paint