Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Those aren't bad, not sure about the split spokes tho. I'll wait on methods if I need to and can get on a list. DNW any aftermarket chrome and there's not really any other machined wheel I like

Sent from Tapatwat

I'd like polished aluminum personally but no one makes a decent looking wheel in that. Sorry for the derailment of your thread lol

sent from my glade air freshner

penis_rims.jpg

:troll:

Seriously wish weld would come back out with the super singles and all the old wheels. Would do 16x12 with a 33 in a heartbeat

The 20x10 methods are discontinued now but I'm sure dealers everywhere have a couple sets. But id still check with whoever you buy from and make sure they have them.

Sent from my iShit using Tapafuck

Fak :hng: Hmmmm....already ordered the methods, if they don't actually have them I'll probably order those and just clean and seal them like once a month lol

Sent from Tapatwat

Fak :hng: Hmmmm....already ordered the methods, if they don't actually have them I'll probably order those and just clean and seal them like once a month lol

Sent from Tapatwat
Send methods to me and order those :shake:

FAKKK. Methods are backordered. Still really leary of Moto's PVD finish, someone find me a good looking bright wheel!

Sent from Tapatwat

FAKKK. Methods are backordered. Still really leary of Moto's PVD finish, someone find me a good looking bright wheel!

Sent from Tapatwat

I would be Leary of PVD. My Novakanes were PVD originally and they were so soft and started peeling shortly after I got them.