Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Just saying, in case you haven't considered them, some 20x10 Methods would look great. I'm surprised no one has mentioned them yet.

If you can't get x10 methods, go with the motos. I think they would look sweet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Now y'all got me paranoid about not being able to get them...might havta move money around tonight, order them and just replace it later lol

Sent from Tapatwat

Mrwheeldeal told me 20x10 machined method standards are on national backorder about a week ago

sent from my glade air freshner

rimzonline show them available although if they are on national backorder they'll probably tell you after you ordered them.

Alot of places show them available. I'm thinking of trying a 20x9

7ed156e5a1b1ccf473cdd976c257cbe5.jpg

Yeah def don't do 20x9. I'll just wait if I have to but I'm hoping this ebay guy actually has them. Told him I'd order immediately if so

Sent from Tapatwat

Yeah I really want methods because no one around here has them. I'm limited on size anyway only being on a 2.5" rcx kit

The Centerlines I had on the Silvy were 20x8.5 and the Welds were 20x9 and they looked great but I agree on the methods needing to be 20x10.

You'll clear x10s just fine tho. I've got the RCX level kit, it's probably 3-3.25" higher than stock and a 1.5 body lift so I could actually clear x12s. I just don't like 20x12s cuz the hoop is so deep it makes it look like an 18. I'd have to have 22s to do a x12

Sent from Tapatwat

I plan on going with a 1.5" body so I can do an hd swap. I agree on the x12s the lip just gets ridiculous then

Careful with the moto metals in pvd finish. I went through 4 replacement wheels before returning them due to chipping and finish defects . The finish sucks but they look awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Careful with the moto metals in pvd finish. I went through 4 replacement wheels before returning them due to chipping and finish defects . The finish sucks but they look awesome

Looked at some 962s with that. Don't really want chrome though

Yeahhh I remember you talking about that. I knew I'd seen a few people with that issue. DNW

Sent from Tapatwat

uploadfromtaptalk1450485104314.jpg I was looking at these and the methods but I was having a hard time finding the method in a x10

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1450485104314.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450485104314.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 61