Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

I got side swiped the Tuesday before last by a 16 yr old in a 00-02 grand cherokee. Got the front left corner of my bumper, the chrome part, and my tire. I put a big ole stripe on her right rear bumper with my tire and dented her quarter in with my bumper.

$1500, new lower painted bumper, new chrome upper part, 1 new tire, full alignment and I'm back to new

What GMC 17s??? Maybe I want them.
Deez
d6a34aa22ffb1b008c7406f2b2276f99.jpg

7c0c3f9698ed0fff6a7943f39f2f24db.jpg

Lol that's what I thought you had. I love them as far as stockers go. I paid 350 with the tires, one needs a plug. Hopefully I can plug it, clean them and get my money back

You used to be about that MUSTANG life, so I wasn't really sure what all else you were into...:eekdoor:

:billeh:

Thought you might want a change of scenery

Haha don't get me wrong, I've always liked that truck, I just couldn't drive a dropped truck. It feels so weird to me to ride in Tony's. I like being high lol. Speaking of mustang life, dad found my first mustang on craigslist. Want back so fucking bad

Haha don't get me wrong, I've always liked that truck, I just couldn't drive a dropped truck. It feels so weird to me to ride in Tony's. I like being high lol. Speaking of mustang life, dad found my first mustang on craigslist. Want back so fucking bad
I can respect that...it will take a lot to actually get this truck away from me. I miss having a z71 a lot, but it is awesome to drive mine...just takes a little more caution (or maybe i am paranoid)

Got a trade offer, Mickey Thompson AT P3s 35x12.50x20 for my Nitto Trails. Should I do it?

What I have on the truck now measures right at 33, I was hoping for 34 when I bought them. Hoping the Mickey would be 30ish rather than true 35. I think that'd look good as hell on my LTZs. Plus they're only 69lbs as opposed to the 77 of the 305 Trails

Opinions please! :shake:

If they were 33x12.5 I'd say go for it. 35s I think will rub like a sumbitch and looked too stuffed :imo:

That's what I'm worried about. Plus I was originally thinking about doing some x10 somethings in the spring maybe....idk guess I ought to pass then