Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

agy4a2yp.jpg

Sent from TapaTwat

Finished taking the pinstriping and SLE badge off the passenger side and installed my 6000k HIDs. Winder vents won't come off till I get a set of in channels to replace them with Bryan
7apenu5a.jpg

besytydy.jpg

Sent from TapaTwat

I

Put hydroseal on a fuckin Crew cab. Even dew beads, runs down those ribs, in the window on you and the switches. Hell of a wakeup call first turn of the morning. I have in channels. :sunot:

normally when there is due on the truck i feel its a bit cold out anyway and leave the windows up, only time i experanced something like this is if it rained over night, and i drive with the windows down because it is currently hot.

normally when there is due on the truck i feel its a bit cold out anyway and leave the windows up, only time i experanced something like this is if it rained over night, and i drive with the windows down because it is currently hot.

I ride with with windows down 75% of the year. You'll have overnight moisture here most of the time thanks to 40000% humidity lol

channel window vents? do you smoke? trying to figure out the reason for needing them

I

Put hydroseal on a fuckin Crew cab. Even dew beads, runs down those ribs, in the window on you and the switches. Hell of a wakeup call first turn of the morning. I have in channels. :sunot:

I ride with with windows down 75% of the year. You'll have overnight moisture here most of the time thanks to 40000% humidity lol

Don't smoke but like Austin said it's so hot and muggy here I leave the windows cracked all the time except at night. In the mornings to help defrost without water coming in from the roof and all day to let heat out. And don't havta run outside to roll up my windows if it starts to rain.

Or driving in the rain, can leave them cracked to help keep it from fogging up. I'm gonna get the lowest profile ones I can find so they're hardly noticeable

Sent from TapaTwat

I feel the same tex, hence why I am planning on removing mine. I sometimes leave them cracked at work in the summer, but it doesn't seem to keep the truck much cooler.

Unless its 60° outside my winders are up. Never had issues with anything fogging up because ac is usually on. I CAN NOT stand a dirty/dusty interior so leaving my windows cracked during the day is a no go for me lol. My OCD would kick in and drive me nuts.

Agreed, it does make it dirtier fastern. But I just wipe everything down every couple weeks. It's worth the truck staying cooler

Sent from TapaTwat

Fuuuu that. I wanna go darker than 20 since old truck had 5 over 20 cuz I love the look on the outside but I'm blind and can't see at night so sticking at 20 most likely

Sent from TapaTwat