Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Grays on the new ride, the 4.10s are fun aren't they. I hate driving my dads 05 CC with 3.42s since my 04 had 4.10s
Aksholly, this thing feels slow as fuck lol. I've been driving like a grandpa so far. But, guess that comes with the territory since I'm coming from a lighter, more powerful, 4.10 gear'd car with 29" tires lol

needs 33's for the 4.10's lol
That be da plan. I really want Trails but at the same time I'm somewhat considering ATs for fuel mileage reasons....I'll havta compare weights when the time comes

btw jealous you have almost 100k less miles then me
:cheeky: I LOVE the low mileage. Gonna be sad when it breaks 100k

Looks like pewp, don't know why anyone would want a work truck white sierra crew cab.

:cheeky:
:mynga:

At least you both have lifted crews to match each other at meet ups now.

Oh, wait.

:cheeky:

:lol: IMFO

Did a few little things tonight. Cleaned behind the fuel door
7yzumypu.jpg

eta7eja7.jpg

Finally figured out how the tonneau worked. Bed is NASTYYY. Gonna take out the liner and clean it and the bed
a2ygasy4.jpg

Started to debadge buttttt gonna need an eraser wheel
uqusyqut.jpg

New turn/brake light bulbs and amber DRLs just till I do switchbacks
e8ezymab.jpg

Sent from TapaTwat

:turborofl: I'm gonna steal Dale Jr's. He's got it stashed at work, we were gonna do the pinstripe at work but I"m just gonna bring the wheel home and try to get it all in the next couple nights

Door badges are done. Drivers side the fishing line gouged the paint a tad but will come out with a proper buffer. Pass side has 3 round chips in the paint thanks to the back of the badge :mad:

u4y3y9yv.jpg

Pass
3u9uge2e.jpg

uda7abuq.jpg

Sent from TapaTwat

GODAMMIT SON OF A BITCH. Went to take the spears off and Greg must be at my house somewhere. There's paint bubbles underneath!! :mad: :mad: :tableflip:

But I got some 3M automotive emblem double sided tape and stuck it back on. Was only about 1/3 of the way down the driver's front spear. So I guess I'll be getting the lower doors painted at some point.

de6y4eva.jpg

tegene3y.jpg

Sent from TapaTwat

Last edited:
And while I was pulling it cracked. So now I've got some nice little lines in the one trim piece. Thank god I noticed and didn't go ahead and do all 4 pieces
amupe7um.jpg

Sent from TapaTwat

GREG GO BACK HOME!! Lol. Yeah, I was livid when it first happened. But I'm ok now, not the end of the world. The 3M tape worked like a charm so I'll just leave it for the time being. I'll just get the lower doors painted when I do the hood/handles/mirrors

Do like all the fuckbois around here and rhino line from the bottom body line all the way down. All the way around the truck. Super classy.