How's this for a daily commute to the job?

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Word dude. I was like "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP LOOKING DOWN AND LEANING OUT?" Then stand up there for how long and fix shit? Nah, I'll pass.

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
Holy fucking god............. I'm in pure amazement. I wonder: is every tower of its kind like that or is this just the biggest one? How often do they have to go up there? What their pay is? And how many have died...

sent from your HTC Rezound

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
you could pay me all the gold in the world, and I can assure you, I would not attempt it. I'll stay fucking poor instead

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
All the Gold in the world? I'd do it then. Worst part is the very top. Looks sketchy as fuck getting up onto that tiny space, that high, with only a pole to hold on to

sent from your HTC Rezound

BigBoi

Mar 14, 2012
St George SC
He must slay at least 20 hoodrats a night with the giant balls required for that.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

My brother is an electrical lineman and I put his spikes on one day and free-climbed a service pole in our yard and at about 25 feet I freaked out and aborted. I sent the video to him and he also said "fuck that shit"

04SSHD

Master Debater
Staff member
Mar 23, 2012
Henderson, NV
bigdaddyfatsac.com
I get paid to climb truss structures like that when I'm at work...but no way in hell I'd climb one that high...

Those fuckers do get paid bank though, the higher risk your occupation is to your well being and health, the higher your wages are.

04SSHD

Master Debater
Staff member
Mar 23, 2012
Henderson, NV
bigdaddyfatsac.com
I get paid to climb truss structures like that when I'm at work...but no way in hell I'd climb one that high...

Those fuckers do get paid bank though, the higher risk your occupation is to your well being and health, the higher your wages are.

linden

Mar 30, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
i will do a lot of things for thrills but fuck me with a rake i had that feeling in my nuts the whole time just watching the video