how to fit 20x12s

Blk06silv

Jun 8, 2012
clarksville, tn
i was wondering what all i would have to do to run 20x12s on my truck
photoshoot11.jpg

how do you like your rcx lift i might go with a rcx lift till i can get the money for my cognito lift, i just dont wanna have to crank my t-bars to achieve the full 6inchs

I have an nnbs but you are not going to fit 20x12's with just the RCX 6". You could maybe do the RCX 6" and a 3" body lift or go Cognito, Fabtech, or FTS.

My advice, wait until you can lift and afford the wheels. You will waste more money doing a partial life and partial wheels, just to sell them both and run bigger on both applications.

Save, lift, buy wheels, install, ride around town picking up sluts n stuff=WIN

I get we're your coming from Jared but I'm just getting tired of the vho's they look good but I'm ready for some change, I might just go ahead and do my 2inch Bl and decide where I wanna go from there

what size tire what offset?

i have 20x12 with -44 offset and a spindle lift which equals a 2 spacer and with the 8" of lift and 35x13.50s i still had a good bit of cutting to do

your gonna need at LEAST 6" of lift. you could prob run a 6" lift and 2" body lift and be fine i feel for sure

Last edited:
Naw I just took my stickers off the side of the truck, I don't see me gettin 20x12s for a while I guess I'll just get x10s and when I can fit x12s I'll put whatever rims I get on my girls truck

Last edited:
honestly u could run a x12 on a 33 with just keys a 3'' bl. u will have to cut but if u make the cuts clean it wont be that bad
22x14s on 35s 3'' spindle, 1.5'' bl
P6100463.jpg

P6100464.jpg

20x12s 35s 3'' spindle
IMG_2334_2.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

Last edited:
If you have a full 6 inches of lift and 33s you can fit 20x12s with just a front valance trim.