how do i fix my camber

lowlife08

Mar 28, 2012
im trying to figure out what i need to fix my camber i have a 2012 silverado with 4" control arms and adjustable struts up front i only have one spacer out of the struts but my camber is almost 2 degrees off

Last edited:
You'll want to get the missalignment bushings for the uppers or put the the stock struts back in. i'm assuming you've taken the truck for an alignment and 2* is the closest you can get?

ok ill try taking it to a different place the and see if they can get it better

is this my camber adjustments?
DSCN0740.jpg

so you think it can be adjusted still and fix my camber? that pic is of my truck btw

ya hams is actually where i took it

for my customers trucks i do 6 inches front djm 4 inch a arms with belltech spindles is the perfect set up and aligns fine. YOu wont get the alignment back with the set up you have no and how low it is.

oh for real even if i only have one spacer out of the strut? is there a alignment kit i can get that will make it better?

even at the 5 inch level its out a degree. You can try it but honeslty id get spinldes and put struts back to stock height. Will ride better also.

no you can set the struts up 1 inch and then spindles for 2 inches so will be same hight your at now.