Honderp build thread...road to a new daily

This thing is surprisingly quick. Whenever im in it I like get mad at people for going to slow then I look down and im already doing like 80. You can drop it a gear and take off like it's nothing. And because of the injectors it shoots pretty big flames after doing pulls which is kinda cool I guess

Werd. Pretty crazy to think about all the work I've done to this car lol, started as a non running automatic single cam. Definitely learned alot building this car and have been apart of a few other builds in the mean time. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Im in bowie Jake

This pos is running like a raped ape. I've been driving it to work all week, traffic is a cocksucker but it's kinda fun when I can open it up. So awesome coming home at night, someone tries to pass just downshift, shoot a huge flame and take off. Starting to understand the whole appeal to the ricer scene lol. P.S. no power steering is the shit!

24049357631_cd3004fa82_c.jpg

23503738434_dca484a7b6_c.jpg

such a sleeper, peep the lazyboy blue interior hahaha fucking mint

23503735304_f71d13fe81_c.jpg

Sarcasm...I feel like people take power steering for granted nowa days lol. Don't know how awesome it is til you have to make a 10 point tight turn in a car that doesn't have it :lol: