Hey Guys!

newwavehydro

Mar 5, 2014
I would just like to introduce myself! My name is Trey, I am from Many, Louisiana! I own a Hydrographic Printing company and specialize in Automotive parts!

I just purchased a 2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ! And, I am looking forward to modding it, and this forum has tons of information to help me do it right!

Yes I do! You can check out my website too for more pics of my work: Welcome to New Wave Hydrographics | New Wave Hydrographics

Pic of my truck(Sorry for the bad pic):
21oufx5.jpg

First thing modified on my truck:

2e0r70p.jpg

Awesome! Most people have never even heard of Many, if it isnt Shreveport or Natchitoches it seems to be some foreign land lol

Looks like a decent truck have specs and plans for it ? Oh and the hydro dipping looks awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its the LTZ Entertainment Package, with 17" stock rims, bose sound, over all a nice truck! My plans are to hopefully get it up in the air about 6-8" with XDs and 35s under it.. Other than that it is still being figured out. Thanks a lot! Take pride in my work :)

Thats exactly what I was thinking, and then I was planning on dipping the star in the center to match the bowties.