Hey Everyone!

M

MaliciousCustoms

Hey guys. Name is Brad. I currently own a 2010 Seirra sle CCSB.

Current mods are:

Spectre CAI with K&N washable filter
Dual 6" spot lights behind grille
10000k HID hi and low
LED with built in projector in fogs (tinted)
Pioneer DEH-5100UB head unit with ~800 songs on the iPod
AVS blacked out tail light covers
Debadged (80%)
Removed lower valance
No antenna

"In the mail"

Street scene front bumper
Blacked headlights
Grille
Switcheback LEDs for signals
HD towing mirrors
6.0l Hood
MB Quart 1500d
MB Quart 4125
Infinity Kappa 6.5 x4
2x MTX sledgehammer 10" in ported box going where the single folding seat is.
Dual Whips (One CB and one as the radio antenna)

Alot more to come too.

I'll wash it and take pics tomorrow. I think I'm removing the tint off the fogs. Too dark. They blinded people when I had 55w 3000k HIDs in them but with the LED they shouldn't be bad.

And thanks for the Welcome

Pics brah!

Well, as requested and promised..... PICTURES!

And the reason for getting basically a whole new front end...

Looks a bit better after bending and shaping a few flattened brackets.

I live out in the country with my parents and my dad didn't salt the driveway after a warm day then quick freeze. LSS I slid into the back of his 09 F150 (sorry for the language). Had minor rubbing for a week or so and my dad said have it fixed while I'm in Florida (his). So $400 worth of bumper and paint, his was fixed. I pulled my truck in the garage and went to work ripping it apart. Face bar sprang back as soon as I unbolted it. It was the bracket holding it. Its not perfect but better than it was for sure. So in fact it has given me the motivation at not just put it back to stock and make it stand out. Eventually gonna go for the DD pre-runner look. Tire rack tail gate, pre-runner bumper, long travel front susp and heavier leafs in the back, fender flares, smaller but wider tire with some cheap pro comp rims.

And a little eye candy...

1981 El Camino royal Knight. All original until this past winter. A GM Performance 350/330hp. Just got dual maggies on it yesterday and waiting for the guy to come prime it. I cant wait!