Help with stance

The 4/7 will be less work than a flip kit? I'm i was going to go that way and do a little at a time what should I start with and then need to add to get to 4/7? Thanks

4/7 uses a flip kit. Im saying that a flipkit will drop the rear 7" on a nnbs and to me installing a flipkit is much easier then taking off the hangers and doing shackles to get 4-5" of drop in the rear. 4/7 on a nnbs is not low enough to make speed bumps an issue unless you have monster ones for some odd reason. If you just want a nice small drop then get 1-2" coils or drop struts and do drop hangers, shackles, and remove the factory block and you'll be around a 1-2/5ish drop. Wont be much of a drop at all though. Then if your like everyone else i have seen you'll want lower then you'll need to add control arms or spindles up front and remove your hangers and shackles and then put on a flip kit. In the end its much easier to do a 4/7 and then adjust from there if you must by doing lift shackles or hangers then the front by adjusting your strut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who has the best price on 4/7? No notching the frame right, I dont wana do that. Also if it has a leveling kit on it how will that effect the stance when I remove it? Thanks

When removed it will lower the front the amount that the leveling kit is. As far as pricing pm tim that is a vendor on here and he can get you prices on parts you want with the forum discount. He is a good person to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who has the best price on 4/7? No notching the frame right, I dont wana do that. Also if it has a leveling kit on it how will that effect the stance when I remove it? Thanks

Notch the frame, you will be much happier. Especially if you plan on running 275/45/20. I just notched the frame and installed 1inch shackles with air shocks. Perfect setup, no bottoming out at all