dylanhdavis

Apr 9, 2013
gulfport ms
so i have a problem.... i walk out of class to my baby and some asshole has slammed their door into my truck any tips on trying to fix it. i'm thinking about doing the hair dryer and keyboard cleaner for the ding but no idea on the paint....

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
Heat it up with the hair dryer then spray a can of compressed air upside down on it. The sudden change in temp from hot to cold sometimes will constrict the metal and the dent will "pop" itself out.

Sometimes.

YouTube has a ton of vids showing people that have done it.

CHAGO

Mar 10, 2011
Spring (Houston), TX
Heat it up with the hair dryer then spray a can of compressed air upside down on it. The sudden change in temp from hot to cold sometimes will constrict the metal and the dent will "pop" itself out.

Sometimes.

YouTube has a ton of vids showing people that have done it.

hmm.. I wonder if this would work on female parts... lol

BigBoi

Mar 14, 2012
St George SC
I have 7 little random ass dents on my truck. Looks like previous owner stood next to it and shot it with a BB gun. May look into this.

ckfarrell32

Just got sharted
Jan 5, 2011
DFWTX
That's crazy. I had no idea that would work. BRB, going to hit Jared's truck with a baseball bat so I can try it.

No1Limit

Nov 29, 2012
Maine
Ask and see if the place you were at has security cameras? i dont know if the hair dryer and compressed air will work because it looks like its creased

dylanhdavis

Apr 9, 2013
gulfport ms
Ask and see if the place you were at has security cameras? i dont know if the hair dryer and compressed air will work because it looks like its creased

yeah thats what i was thinking its worth trying, and i did they said no... i cant stand other people but anyways i still have to find a way to fix that paint.

GR$$N$

Super Moderator
Mar 13, 2012
southern cali
hahaha he did paint my bumpers did decent i gotta do somemore stuff to ole bruce... i need to get my paint corrected bad but dont know how

go spend a grand at adamspolishes.com. thats how :crossarms:

hair dryer and compressed air wont work on that dent so dont even bother trying.
the best thing you could do is try to body hammer it out with the door panel off and do some touch up paint on it and try to burn the touch up paint into the normal paint.otherwise save and take it to a body shop

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
i actually have 2 marks that are similar to this, but mine happened because some asshole threw some quarters at my truck, left 3 marks like this, but one was in the side molding that I took off

so I would like to know as well any tips on getting that shit out