Help needed

KAL

Mar 25, 2012
Pittsburgh
If any of you guys have a Chevy OBS with the bed off or, I need the rear frame measurements? Width of the frame and the frame rail top - bottom.

TIA

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
You should be able to get that measurement with the bed on.. Because there is alittle gap between bed and frame and the sides and bottom would be easy. What are you doing to it?

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
I couldnt get any today because I was gone but will tomorrow. Nice, glad to see someone making there own stepnotch. I love mine, are you staying static or bagging?

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
Lame, static is cooler. It is 2 1/4" wide on top and bottom and then from the top of the frame to the bottom is 4 3/8" tall. I would recommend like atleast a 7" wide notch so it will have plenty of room with the axle layed in it.

KAL

Mar 25, 2012
Pittsburgh
Lame, static is cooler. It is 2 1/4" wide on top and bottom and then from the top of the frame to the bottom is 4 3/8" tall. I would recommend like atleast a 7" wide notch so it will have plenty of room with the axle layed in it.

Thanks!! It's been static way to long. I need something new to toy with. Thanks again.

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
I just like saying no its not bagged and the facial expression that follows. Let me know if you need any parts or anything I would be glad help you out bro. Feel free to PM or text me anytime you need anything I dont mind helping any fellow fullsizers out.