Help me pick some wheels!

I love the SSs. Don't listen to them, your truck will look good on them. I agree 22s would be even better but the SSs will look great for now

Sent from Tapatwat
Thanks. Not going for my dream wheels or anything, just something better than what I have for now.

Here's a comparison pic of mine and the ss.
428e6d1984193667db824f21306c7ffc.jpg

sss over yours and everything that is local to you on cl. Lol. Everything else you have posted that you have thought about have been :nono:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lol, there ain't shit around me when looking used. The only other thing I've seen is some ltz's but I wanted chrome to tie into the grille and bumpers.

i like the ss wheels needs more low to pull them off IMO

a set of 22's would be a nice size since the hd front end makes it bulky just not the 22's you posted.

I love the SSs. Don't listen to them, your truck will look good on them. I agree 22s would be even better but the SSs will look great for now

Sent from Tapatwat
This
Thanks. Not going for my dream wheels or anything, just something better than what I have for now.
Honestly would wait on wheels. the 18s aren't hideous on a dropped truck. I say drop it in the spring, save money, then get some nice ass 22s that are brand new

UPDATE:
I think I've decided to shoot for the ss wheels. Now I need some help negotiating with him so I get a fair trade.

My Stuff

Worst wheel
ea1369f24a841a444149112c5cf8b886.jpg

Worst tire
3fff823be20044ee3f6641ef0ef23419.jpg

His stuff

Worst wheel
f844e129a51784776507cc0f4bb5bb9e.jpg

Tires
b1c61566c08b02a175e72704ef15255b.jpg

What's been negotiated so far:
I've told him that for me to trade with any boot at all, he needs to get different tires and get the sensors put back in. He has a friend who has 2 different sets of tires for cheap, so he is ok with doing that. They are Pirelli scorpions and some Bridgestone, both being 275/60/20. Still waiting on pictures of them.

I can either:
1) have him put on the other tires depending on how good they are and throw in some boot. If I do this, how much should I give? I've asked him how much he would want but I can't get an answer out of him.

2) locate my own tires and try to get him to put them on instead. There is a local set of 275/60/20 Goodyear Sr-a in good shape for $80. My dad has a set on his 2500 and love them. If I go this route, should I still throw in some boot? Or pay for the mounting/balancing? Here's the tires
cc46d3eff210ad45c53b5dbd1e0ba84e.jpg

So what do I do? Really need some input on this as I've never traded any wheels before.

Last edited:
i wouldn't get the goodyear sra, if you want traction that is... also they are a nice rim but your tires are decent. if you really want the rims tell the guy you will straight trade and find your self some decent tires get them put on and return with your rims, i also suggest not going 275/60/20 because the is quite a big tire for a lowered truck.

Was able to talk him down to 100 boot, but he won't go lower. I'll probably still get them.

What would be a good tire/size to look for?

Was able to talk him down to 100 boot, but he won't go lower. I'll probably still get them.

What would be a good tire/size to look for?

i dont know shit about tire sizes for nnbs trucks that are lowered.

i am sure someone will chime in.

i just know a 275/60/20 is a 33" tall tire i ran that on my leveled nbs 1500

One wheel is pitted lightly, but the rest are good.

Got a deal worked out on the tires. Trading a rifle and my old billet insert for these.

4623adfb385cac1fd2736918a5f4cc17.jpg