So far we have the pioneer 5200bt up front
235 h.o alt
Shitty optima
All knukoncepts wire & big 3
6 selenuim super tweeters
4 6.5 neo pros,hopefully invest in 2 more soon Sax 100.4
Sax 125.2
Saz 2500D

Looking at 4 15s Not sure what subs i want,any box and woofer recomendations?

The saz with be wired up to .5 ohm

Looking between 15-16 cubes of box in my ECSB

Yeah i want some SA bad,got a guy from team SA says he can get me alot cheaper then what ibeander quoted me

Was also checking out Obsidian Audio,not sure if any of yall know about this but the head sundown guy designed all of this
Priced great

Yeah i want some SA bad,got a guy from team SA says he can get me alot cheaper then what ibeander quoted me

Was also checking out Obsidian Audio,not sure if any of yall know about this but the head sundown guy designed all of this
Priced great

Fi
Sundown
Ssa
Either one of those you will be good with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Either the Obsidian Audio or SA's will be good. Audioque's wont be that bad either my old roommate has 2 15 aq's on a pair of strapped aq 2200's in a focus and he loves them. Some people say the aq's aren't all that sensitive and can run into quality issues though :blah:

Obsidian is Jacob from sundown and The co owner of Stereo Integrity's birth child. I have heard great things about them so far and of course sundown I always here solid things about them.

You were talking to DJ, weren't you? I wouldn't do that if I were you. I won't get into politics but I will say this, do you want to buy from a dealer, or a guy who hasn't had a playing system since 2009? Anybody who is selling cheaper than me, probably isn't selling you a new product, or something else sketchy. I sell for the lowest price an authorized dealer can sell for as per dealer agreement.

Either the Obsidian Audio or SA's will be good. Audioque's wont be that bad either my old roommate has 2 15 aq's on a pair of strapped aq 2200's in a focus and he loves them. Some people say the aq's aren't all that sensitive and can run into quality issues though :blah:

Obsidian is Jacob from sundown and The co owner of Stereo Integrity's birth child. I have heard great things about them so far and of course sundown I always here solid things about them.

If you're referring to the SDC2.5's, they aren't in the same league as the SA's. Thermally they fail way before SA's, and in every swap-out they are about 2 dB quieter than SA's as well.