Help finding white wall tires.

Jose.

Loves tacos
Mar 11, 2012
Runaway Bay (N.TX)
Does anybody know where i can get a set of 235/70/15 (or anything close) white wall tires for cheap? I remember seeing some for $40 bucks each. Yes i google searched just wanting to see if anyone has personally found a good deal. Don't care if they're name brand or not. I drive about 7 miles a day so the cheaper the better.
Thanks.

235X70X15HERCULISE_1.JPG

Last edited:
^^Damn they pricey!
I've searched like a mofo and can't find a good deal. I'm guessing they stopped making the Uniroyals that used to be on the OBS trucks?

pep boys, I used to buy them for my low low there maybe 40$ each, but I was also using 14's might be worth a shot though

A 85 C10, I have some ugly ass wheels on it and need to get on the ball buying the tires. Have steelies and flip kit just sitting in the garage

well your gonna have a really hard time finding tires anywhere near $40 a piece and then you gotta factor in install mount/balancing.

go by discount tire and see what they say.

Yeah I found that 14" tires are way cheaper. I'm checking c-list constantly but will most likely go with hankook. Got quoted 350 mounted and balanced.