Hello From Adam's Premium Car Care

Mook@Adams

Oct 15, 2012
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Chris Gargano, but my friends all call me 'Mook'.

I've been working at the Adam's Polishes HQ for almost two years now. My job generally involves a little of everything - from assisting with product R&D to helping host detail classes, providing customer support and troubleshooting, and even packing some of your orders. I also help out at Special Events and Shows across the Country. Most Recently...Lingenfelter Performance Nationals in Norwalk, Ohio.

By now I'm sure most of you here are familiar with Dylan as he's been the primary Rep. here for Adam's Premium Car Care. I'm stepping in to help so we can provide you guys with the highest level of support and service that our customers have come to expect. The forums have grown, the demand for our products and expertise has increased we want to make sure that your questions are answered quickly!

If there is ever anything I can assist you with please feel free to reach out directly to me here on the forum, or via email at mook@adamspolishes.com

Anything from technical assistance, product advice, or even shipping, I can definitely help you with. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone here and if there's ever anything I can do don't hesitate to ask!

Almost forgot! I drive a GM Truck...ok, Trailblazer Super Sport. Here's that! (Nothing too big modification wise...basic bolt-ons with a tune, and I am riding on the frame.

Untitled_zps122ea1fa.jpg

Welcome,

We love dylan and adams products.

Once you cut a backpack like him, we will like you too lol.

busting balls, welcome to the site.

If he tries to cut my backpack, it's gonna get real! DemoN is also one of my best friends...I think he is on here too!

Thank you for the Welcome and compliments on my TBSS! (I should have joined here LONG ago!)

Welcome sir
Ill get with you soon for metal polish

What ever happened to Faze? I bought from him a while back

Faze, Jason Toscano, is our very successful dealer in San Antionio, Texas. Still a dealer, and still ordering and selling a ton!

Mook

holy hell! MOOKIE! this is my best friend fellas! dude can straight up school yall on awesome detail tech and his tbss "hell-s2" is a good lookin ride and can run over buzzards with the best of them lol (mook and i were road tripping from CO to SATX and he plowed into a fucking vulture sitting in the middle of the road at 70mph)

:
Edit. James is lucky. I wish I had a best friend that worked for adam's :emo:

sent from your HTC Rezound

No. you don't. my best friend and two other really good friends work at pretty much THE premier detailing supplier in the country...how bad do you think i get ragged on for my paint's finish?! :lol: