PapaFerg

Jun 22, 2014
I've been looking at getting new headlights. I have been looking at these headlights for a little while, but I don't know too much about them. I haven't gotten an email back from the company.
26aef7e1f21c7e78f17346e16678d632.jpg
21 colors with remote. I don't know if they are gonna be worth it, or Is it a waste. I have wanted to get projectors and not sure if these have projectors or just stock tinted with color changing halos.
Kit comes with parking lights as well I guess to match the tinted lens.
It's $400. Any help or other references needed. Thank you.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
those are not projectors, and for $400, lol, fts. Call theretrofitsource and price out a set of your stock housings retrofitted with projectors WITHOUT the gay colorchanging halo

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
I've been looking at getting new headlights. I have been looking at these headlights for a little while, but I don't know too much about them. I haven't gotten an email back from the company.
26aef7e1f21c7e78f17346e16678d632.jpg
21 colors with remote. I don't know if they are gonna be worth it, or Is it a waste. I have wanted to get projectors and not sure if these have projectors or just stock tinted with color changing halos.
Kit comes with parking lights as well I guess to match the tinted lens.
It's $400. Any help or other references needed. Thank you.
[MENTION=2184]PapaFerg[/MENTION]

Don't waste your time or money on those lights. A few reasons.

1. They are NOT tinted.
2. They are NOT projector lights
3. The RGB Halo rings look tacky as fuck in there.
4. With some research and the correct parts, as well as some skill you can retrofit your own with some Morimoto Mini H1 projectors from The Retrofit Source Inc

Everything you need for your basic retro, parts wise, is here: Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (H1)

You'll need a 9006 Harness, and I suggest you don't go any bluer with HID's than 5000K... MAYYYBE 6000K.

The issue with Halos is they're also known to fail after so many hours of run time.. meaning to replace them you'll have to pull the headlights apart, AGAIN, to replace them. They're not worth the hassle :imo:.

PapaFerg

Jun 22, 2014
Thanks guys. No need in stabbing -.- I won't be getting them! Lol. I'll just keep my clear headligjts for now and maybe always lol

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Post pics of what you have [MENTION=2184]PapaFerg[/MENTION].

I've done a few retros so I could toss you some pointers.

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Those are nice for sure. If you retro I'd tell you to paint the low beam bucket gloss black just to make the projector "pop" visually.

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

PapaFerg

Jun 22, 2014
I don't know much on that kind of work though, I've done some research and I don't think I would have to time do it anyway. Lol. Being in college and working lol. I might just keep these like they are and use my money on something else.