Have a question? Ask here!

TheSuspensionSource

The Lowering Experts
We get emails throughout the week from fellow members about lowered suspension. I would like to get a thread going where everything can ask us a question and we can provide the whole community an answer.

Here at The Suspension Source we specialize in lowered suspension. If we don't have the answer we will find it for you.

We offer brands like Belltech, DJM, Western Chassis, Groundforce, Street Edge, Crown Suspension, MaxTrac Suspension and McGaughy's.

i have a nbs reg cab dropped 5/7 that settled to about a 6/8. its all bell tech parts but it I'm not happy with the ride and steering. If i got a nbs cc and went 4/7 would it drive nice? i know not like stock but how much of a difference? I'm tired of my reg cab

i have a nbs reg cab dropped 5/7 that settled to about a 6/8. its all bell tech parts but it I'm not happy with the ride and steering. If i got a nbs cc and went 4/7 would it drive nice? i know not like stock but how much of a difference? I'm tired of my reg cab

Can you tell me what shocks you have? The part number should be on the shock. Also on the backside of the spindle there should be a part number. Good chance you may have the older design Belltech spindles or a knock off.