Has anyone ever seen a vertical bumper billet grille for a 03-06?

DaddyFerg

Feb 7, 2014
I have the vertical billet grille, and I want the vertical billet bumper to match, but I cannot find it anywhere. Do they make them?

You have something like this:

TRX30200-GMC-Sierra-T-Rex-Vertical-Billet-Grille.jpg

My advice is sell it for a stock grill. Vertical looks like poo and most people will agree with me. If you really want billet, get the horizontal one. Look at my ecsb thread, like that. I'll be getting rid of mine at some point for a stocker.

Or buy another of your current grill if that's what you like, then cut it to fit the openings you want to fill in your bumper and make some custom brackets to hold it in place in those openings.

I personally don't like any grills in the NBS Silverado bumper openings.

Some of the vertical grills out there remind me too much of slightly older Lincoln Navigators.

Or buy another of your current grill if that's what you like, then cut it to fit the openings you want to fill in your bumper and make some custom brackets to hold it in place in those openings.

I personally don't like any grills in the NBS Silverado bumper openings.

Some of the vertical grills out there remind me too much of slightly older Lincoln Navigators.

I think that's probably what I will do. You think buy the grill, and cut with a dremel be aright?