HarrisonK

Volunteer
Jan 27, 2016
Austin, TX
For whatever reason, I have not been able to sign into my previous account (sp00nman), and the email I used before is no longer active.

Anyways, on to truck stuff.

Just picked this up today, it's a 2016 All-Terrain SLT with the 6.2L and everything else but a sunroof I believe. This truck is crazy nice compared to the NNBS and I plan to hold on to it for a long time. Also, the 6.2 is a beast.

And the awful parking at my apt complex

Plans:

Bilstein 5100's to level
Probably 33" Toyo MT's (Maybe AT's)
Tint
Some sort of exhaust, but not doing a tune for now so I need something that'll work with AFM
Scoop some white handles and mirror caps
De-step
Debadge/Demold

Already threw my billet antenna on, but don't have pics of it just yet.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I would have got a new apartment before the truck, truck will be ruined in a month...I locked you out of your account for this very reason, I knew it was coming!

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
Holy fakn drool.. Love it

Edit. Looks like the heads are just about clear already. They didn't add a ton of amber :nice:

Last edited:

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
welcome to customgm !!

:cheeky:

sweet ride man i actually like the headlights in these trucks will look much better leveled with tires.

i also recommend CM'ing the GMC logo :up:

HarrisonK

Volunteer
Jan 27, 2016
Austin, TX
welcome to customgm !!

:cheeky:

sweet ride man i actually like the headlights in these trucks will look much better leveled with tires.

i also recommend CM'ing the GMC logo :up:

Thanks! I plan to cm the logo at some point, also need to take off the lower valence

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
the 6.2 in the denali i drove for the day was a total slouch compared to our nnbs denali. idk what it was. love the truck though