goodyear ls2 tires

texascowboy316

Mar 20, 2012
I have these on my 2010 crew cab silverado and I was wondering if everyone else has tons of road noise or just me. If so and if so what tires would be next I can get a good deal on some nitto crosstex. Mine also seem to at low speeds have a noise like tires on even or something as well. Any ideas thanks

yes, they suck, always have, always will. Nittos wear fast. Still no issues with my Falken STZ/05 tires, grip like a SOB, quiet, ride good etc etc etc

Hated my LS2's wore too fast and rode noise was ridiculous.... I also hated my cooper h/t plus they sucked and never had traction. I've had my falkens a while and are by far the best I've had so far...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Reason I said nitto is its a new tire and I can get a better hook up on then. Jared I trust your input I hate the ls2 but didn't know if anyone ha s tried the crosstec yet. I seen good reviews so idk yet

I've only read online reviews, never seen anyone on the forum run them. If you can get a better deal with what's her face, then try them out and see how well they do.