Good Morning from Portland Maine.

ITGuy

SnowSnowSnowSnowSnow.....
Sep 22, 2013
Portland, Maine
s824.photobucket.com
Just a quick intro here to say hello.

I joined this forum after searching several others looking for some interesting build ideas.
My father passed away a few months ago and left me his 2003 GMC Sierra RCLB 4x4 w/ a Vortec 4.3l - low mileage.
I'm not quite certain what I should do with the vehicle and I don't feel as though I can just let it go yet. I've done plenty of that already.

Honestly I mostly customize motorcycles in my spare time.
I've got a mechanical engineering & IT background but not afraid to reach out for advice from you.
I guess I'll start a build thread when the time is right

Glad to be here.

1_zps6bcc5766.jpg

2_zps4f6d7e18.jpg

sorry to hear about you dad, welcome too the site from :canuck: truck looks like its well taken care of and there is a few nice rclb truck on here to check out

Welcome, and sorry to hear about your dad. Looks like he left you a nice little truck there. I'd say mild lift and some wheels and mud tires should set her up nicely.

Maybe something kind of like this... Except red and a Sierra
2000_white_chevrolet_silverado_1500_4x4_for_sale_in_las_vegas_nv_89178_96635327326496420.jpg

then he would need some 4:10's for sure !! do remember he has a v6 ... if i was going to go with a tough look put leveling kit in and run a 18x10 or 20x10 with a 32"or 31" m/t then you don't have to spend a shit load getting it re-geared

Thank you for the greetings and a few New Englanders to boot.
I actually tripped over no1imits build thread via google before joining up.
I'm digging in this evening and sampling some ideas.. maybe I will be inspired to get creative.

I'll make a list and start a thread.

*Driving the truck home, it was a little 'squirrely' on the highway but nothing a little TLC can't solve.

:slorg:

And im only 45 minutes from you when im at home.... an hour 30-45 now im back at college. Its crazy what wheels and tires will do, i assume youre going for somewhere between a stock-lifted look? lowered rclbs look terrible imo. Before you buy anything just let me know and ill see if i can get a deal for you... i got my lift for $900 shipped to my door :read: and a great deal on tires/wheels as well!