Going out of my mind with audio!!

Roubo8895 Roubo8895

Mar 2, 2014
www.facebook.com
Im starting to get discouraged at this point.. I've been running 2 12 inch sony explods with a 2000 watt pyramid amp. Stock head unit and im using a LOC. Sounded decent but the amp kept over heating so I figured it was cuz the LOC. Got a alpine cde 121 headunit. Hooked it up and there was practically no bass even with the presets turned all the way up on the deck and headunit.. Stock radio sounds better. Can this headunit now run a amp? Or what? Any help with be freggin awesome!

Use shitty equipment like Sony Xplode and Pyramid and it will sound like crap pretty much no matter what you do.
I learned this lesson the hard way after buying cheap equipment like Pyramid, Boss, Jensen, and Power Acoustic . Never again..... I'm older and wiser now.
So I know this is probably what you can afford right now, but trust me.... You will be better off just doing without while you save up for better equipment.

Use shitty equipment like Sony Xplode and Pyramid and it will sound like crap pretty much no matter what you do.
I learned this lesson the hard way after buying cheap equipment like Pyramid, Boss, Jensen, and Power Acoustic . Never again..... I'm older and wiser now.
So I know this is probably what you can afford right now, but trust me.... You will be better off just doing without while you save up for better equipment.

So much this. But like Cheeny said, you need 3 sets of RCA outputs. A deck with a switchable rear/sub sucks, you can get them to work but in my experience they never work the best. You need a dedicated sub output channel

Now way Jensen is the best brand on the market. I use to have 4 Jensen 12s powered by 2 1000W Jensen Subs I picked up at Wallyworld for like $200 total back in the day..................................come to think of it, both amps started smoking

You get what you pay for