cptf

Jan 19, 2013
For 6" front drop, is DJM arms and spindles best for alignment and ride? Or is the arms and struts better? Opinions? 2010 Single Cab Silverado

Last edited:

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas

Do you need them? No

Will they make your ride better? Possibly

Do you tow? Do you plan on towing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Effie337

Apr 12, 2013

Do you need them? No

Will they make your ride better? Possibly

Do you tow? Do you plan on towing?

Don't plan on towing anything. Just was curious as to what they where so you don't think I need a c notch for the 4/7?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
If you tow I recommend helpers, but they are not a must have if you aren't. I don't tow, and I have them. Not sure if they were really worth it, but people claim they are worth buying.

The NNBS trucks can get away with 4/7 and no notch. Do you need it? No. But if you have rough roads or shit shocks you may hit your frame. If you ever plan on going lower you will need a notch. My advise, do it. I was against it, went 2/4, and decided I wanted lower, and then notched!

Effie337

Apr 12, 2013
If you tow I recommend helpers, but they are not a must have if you aren't. I don't tow, and I have them. Not sure if they were really worth it, but people claim they are worth buying.

The NNBS trucks can get away with 4/7 and no notch. Do you need it? No. But if you have rough roads or shit shocks you may hit your frame. If you ever plan on going lower you will need a notch. My advise, do it. I was against it, went 2/4, and decided I wanted lower, and then notched!

Ok well ima be putting beltech shocks so I should be ok and I can always go back a notch it if I want too correct?

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
So instead of doing a 5/7 the a 6/9 later i should just go for a 6/9? How much is something like that run installed?

Not sure installed man, depends a lot on which parts you go with and what local shop rates are.

BigBen

Aug 16, 2013
Quebec, Canada
My buddys locating my parts as we speak! Dessided on some 22's as well not sure about tire sizes im going to be running.. I want a tiny bit of strech because fuck you. Lol