Austin

GMC Owner
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama
I'm selling my Denali Tails because I'm trying to save some money up and I really don't need them.

They are GM OEM. And they are in okay condition. They are missing the 2 tabs that push into the truck, but you can screw them out of your original tail lights into the Denali tails.

I'm asking $230 shipped for them.

e7a2a8ad.jpg

I can take more pictures if interested.

Located in Prattville, AL. I will drive some distance for gas money.

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
They do leak just a little. And right now they are in a 2011 and they will fit a 07-13 NNBS Sierra.

He is asking because Denali actually made 2 different styles it seems, so depending on the year truck it came off of will determine the style usually.

D1nman

Mar 27, 2012
West Monroe, LA
Yup, think they changed in 2009 if I'm not mistaken. My truck has different ones than 2007-2008, it seems like those years ones look way better but leak some. Mine just have a black border in my 09 Denali. I'd rather get the better looking ones and try and seal them.

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
One has just a black border and the other you can see the difference with the reflector usually. I ordered the older style ones new (not cost friendly btw if you are wondering) and I will probably reseal them before I ever even put them on. Go look at smith's truck and you will see the difference, those are the older style ones and why I requested the specific ones when I was looking for them, but because they only made them those couple years, they are pain to find in mint condition that people are even willing to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1clean99

switch newbie
Jan 5, 2011
One has just a black border and the other you can see the difference with the reflector usually. I ordered the older style ones new (not cost friendly btw if you are wondering) and I will probably reseal them before I ever even put them on. Go look at smith's truck and you will see the difference, those are the older style ones and why I requested the specific ones when I was looking for them, but because they only made them those couple years, they are pain to find in mint condition that people are even willing to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok smiths and the ones you got are the 07-09 right?

austin can i get more pics?

1clean99

switch newbie
Jan 5, 2011
in order for these to fit my 2013 i need to change the socket on the reverse light correct?

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
If he fit it on his 2011 okay, pretty sure you are good on the 13. I think I read somewhere that it was like 2009 or 2010 they made different for some stupid reason and then went back, so one year the reverse is completely different.