gm 20's with a/t's

you guys have to remember it is canada :canuck: our prices are automatically 20% higher

But those gimme Tahoe wheels.

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

:no: i am going to look at them Saturday see if i can get him down to 650 or 700 ...then might buy them.... he is on my home from work but he works nights ... so i have to see them on the weekend.....if i buy them my bfg's will go on them ,they will go on my truck, the tahoe's will get sold with the current tires on them, and the tires that are on the rims that i am going to buy will go on the chrome ones and they will also get sold

:notbad:

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

ill be posting them for $1100.00 on kijiji and they will be sold with in 3 weeks.... but ill let you know on here if the deal goes through if you have the money :shrug:

Hope this works for you, truck will be titties with LTZs. The main reason I don't care for Tahoes is, well, they're on every hoe/burb you ever see. You NEVER see LTZs except online. I've seen 1 set in person since the NNBS's came out

Hope this works for you, truck will be titties with LTZs. The main reason I don't care for Tahoes is, well, they're on every hoe/burb you ever see. You NEVER see LTZs except online. I've seen 1 set in person since the NNBS's came out

my buddy has them on his nnbs :shrug:

Actually, I take what I said back. I've seen one set on a NBS, and one on a Vmax NNBS but that's it. Apparently they didn't sell many of them in Ga :shrug: