Giving up on saving the RST foose wheels ?

hddoc

Oct 18, 2013
Tampa Bay
I found a set of 2013 Stock chrome Sierra wheels and tires for a decent price on craigslist. My ? is will they fit my truck. I have 13 " baer brakes with covers, Anyone have a clue as to fit. ? 2004 Sierra RST 6 lug . Thanks Doc

Foose wheels fit fine right? If the new wheels are 20", then they will fit. All depends on the tires.

275/45/20 are on there now, the Sierra wheels are 275/55/ 20 Will they fit ok with the Baer Brakes ? Thanks Doc

Depending on how much the truck is dropped, tires will rub. Just have the tires swapped and sell the Foose wheels with the 275/55.

The truck is dropped or leveled from Regency. So the 55 will rub the fenders vs. the 45 ? Thanks Again Doc

VVVV

Depending on how much the truck is dropped, tires will rub.

IIRC the RST trucks were dropped 2/4, if that's true you should be fine. Any lower than that, it will rub.

First you need to find out how much it's dropped. Measure the distance from fender to center hub on each corner. I don't remember off hand the correct measurements for nbs trucks but sure someone else does.

Thank You all, If the person lets me I will give them a try. Thanks Doc The truck does have a 2-4 drop from Regency.