Give me some ideas

If anyone has seen TED, they'll get the joke

TED :win:

that's another great idea about a transplant.

That denali a awd also? Something to think about MPG and that motor...Whats he want for it?
Yes, Yes, Yes, and im not sure yet. i could probably get it for about 15,5

How much are you getting for your truck? And how much do they want for the Denali?

^ and my truck? who knows. what do yall think?

You'd be surprised. If the right person (ie most likely college or highschool kid looking for a badass truck) came along, you could get more. My buddy just sold his 2001 with 238k for $8500 with quite a few problems and it'd been SUNK in the mud a few times

yeah with the miles your truck has on it, i wouldnt even take a second look at it. I was iffy about buying mine with 88K on it haha. I usually buy pretty low mileage vehicles, but said fuck it this time.

True but previous owner(s) makes most the difference to me IMO. Have a few buddies with under 150k, been in sun, mud, etc and have problems all the time. 252k near 100% Highway and storing in closed garage isn't too bad IMO, still a shit load of miles

yeah. im not saying theres anything wrong with high mileage vehicles. Just me personally, i wont buy one unless its getting a full rebuild.

Moar pics

2db5745a.jpg

thread dig, Since you didn't end up getting this truck I'm going to need you to aquire those taillights off it for me before it goes bye bye. Know what I'm saying :crazy:....I'll drive to monroe to make it happen. lol