Give me some ideas

NBS fanboys unite; agreed with everything bgray said, also those trucks (esp the 07/08) can have pretty bad oil consumption and leak problems, i would SERIOUSLY look into his warranty repairs before getting into buying one with that many miles put on that quickly. Also i really dont like that interior color - love the truck though, if i HAD to buy an NNBS it would have to be a lowered denali, lifted they are meh at best.

theres a black one leveled on 33s on gmfs that is really clean. I'd get into one for sure, actually will be next spring im hoping. Would love a newer ecoboost as well but GM is all i know. And they want top dollar for them around here.

Lol at people convincing you to keep your 250k+ NBS over an NNBS Denali. And that interior color shits on every other NNBS interior color :imo:

I will agree that they aren't perfect, they do have rattles and the body/panels are definitely thinner than NBS trucks, but I love how some of you guys think that NBS trucks are God's gift to earth.

Last edited:
Yah i suppose having owned so many I would have no real experience to share...but hey its not like he was asking our opinions or anything

Yah i suppose having owned so many I would have no real experience to share...but hey its not like he was asking our opinions or anything

What are some of yalls ideas on what to do to this truck? Besides remove all chrome stuff
:secret: :secret:

Yup, looks exactly like he was asking opinions on what other trucks he could get instead of what he could do to the NNBS Denali in his first post to make it look better.

Oh wait, he wasn't.

Make it look like this:
DSC_0159copy.jpg

Leveled on 20's and 33's, with spacers and tows. Leave the badges, take off the moldings IMO and enjoy it. Hell, even keep the denali 20's if you like them, just get a bigger/meatier tire. I guess I am saying make it like Colton's truck except with tows and spacers lol.

Last edited:
Everything starting with your username, post and sig are just fail fail fail..but on a side note,
images

You haz v6, argument invalid :crazy:
You can be mah Huckleberry tho :naughty:

hm. maybe i need a low mile nbs. brandon my old truck was just liek yours, fuck i miss it

This this this this this this this this this this this this. Did I mention, ^this? Find ya a low mile CC 06/07 classic. They're still out there. Or, even with comparable mileage. I'd much rather buy a NBS with 118k than a NNBS with it.

Lol at people convincing you to keep your 250k+ NBS over an NNBS Denali. And that interior color shits on every other NNBS interior color :imo:

I will agree that they aren't perfect, they do have rattles and the body/panels are definitely thinner than NBS trucks, but I love how some of you guys think that NBS trucks are God's gift to earth.

But NBS are God's gift to the GM world :bertstare:

Peer pressure is a motherfucker.

That Denali shits on your current truck...i'd trade in a heartbeat..
True, but in honesty it would be a hard decision if i could find a super clean 06/07 cc with under 50k. would i take a nbs with over that mileage over the denali? hell no

Yes, do fucking love the color. Honestly, when i drove it for a day it was the smoothest riding, quietest truck ive ever been in. 252k tears shit up.

Make it look like this:
DSC_0159copy.jpg

Leveled on 20's and 33's, with spacers and tows. Leave the badges, take off the moldings IMO and enjoy it. Hell, even keep the denali 20's if you like them, just get a bigger/meatier tire. I guess I am saying make it like Colton's truck except with tows and spacers lol.
See to me that looks fucking awesome.

You haz v6, argument invalid :crazy:
You can be mah Huckleberry tho :naughty:

This this this this this this this this this this this this. Did I mention, ^this? Find ya a low mile CC 06/07 classic. They're still out there. Or, even with comparable mileage. I'd much rather buy a NBS with 118k than a NNBS with it.

But NBS are God's gift to the GM world :bertstare:
Maybe maybe not. dnw another nbs with over 100k. I do know many people loosing oil in 07/08's at like 60k, slinging rods. I mean shit my truck doesnt burn a drop of oil and oil pressure is good all of the time. Trans never slips. But shit i am getting tired of all the damn rattling. If the denali comes to me its going to be cheap. Which it may because last night the guy asked me what tires/wheels/lift he should put on it for me

Make it look like this:
DSC_0159copy.jpg

I think I might have to get spacers now :think:

i am not a hater of the NNBS, infact, my girlfriends NNBS is very nice, that said, your truck nbs is sweet, instead of upgrading, i would put that money into buying a 6L and a built trans.

True. If it comes for the right price then yes. But do want 6.0 and built trans

that's another great idea about a transplant.

That denali a awd also? Something to think about MPG and that motor...Whats he want for it?

:cheers: