Give me some ideas

D1nman

Mar 27, 2012
West Monroe, LA
What are some of yalls ideas on what to do to this truck? Besides remove all chrome stuff

767558f8.jpg

:secret: :secret:

Just basics, remove chrome, steps and moldings, clear headlights, color match handles, mirror tops and emblem.

Edit, also remove window and hood and sunroof plastic guard things.

Yeah all that stuff would go. Just wondering what to do tire/wheel/lift wise. And radio. i have a pioneer avh4300 and this has a nav but no USB, i need USB. already have 295/55/20 trails so im good there. actually thinking of running stock wheels and spacers

Yeah :eek:kay:
My dad is good friends with the guy that has it, would give a killer deal, 118k on orginal tires, dude babies the truck. i went with him when he got it in '08. My trucks been being funny electrically. I feel like the engine trans and diffs are great on mine. But the deal on a babied 118k mile denali....
He knows the dealer real well and probably going to trade mine in with him when the new bodies come. he gets a new truck every bodystyle

Damn sounds badass, you should trade me your charcoal interior for my light grey before you trade :cheeky:

Damn sounds badass, you should trade me your charcoal interior for my light grey before you trade :cheeky:
If you drive here then deal as long as you have all power and bose!

Sell it and buy ecoboost...honestly what i would do. NNBS suck pee pee's
What's so bad about them?

Level it, buy different 20" stocks with spacers and 33's, add tows and demold and done.
What other stock 20's?

I think I may be the only one that likes the stock Denali 20s. I think that truck would look awesome minus all the gay shit and just leveled on your 295/55s.

IMO they look outta place unless seriously lifted. The interiors are junk, rattle boxes. They lack a rocker panel which means road gum, chips etc all end up on the door. Not ot mention the overall build quality of the newer trucks is sub-par to nbs, and not even close to the competion from Ford and Dodge. The list goes on. From owning multiple nbs trucks, and owning the Highest priced nnbs made, I would take a nbs over a nnbs alllll day long.

Theres no chance id get rid of your ext cab for any nnbs

^What B said. I hate any and all NNBSs. The Denali is about the only one that looks decent stock. I would highly suggest going with a Ford, they've got MUCH better interiors, better build quality, better fuel economy and more power. If you do end up with the Denali tho, I would drop it on some replica Denali 22s and just get rid of all the chrome crap. Denalis look odd lifted :imo:

They actually make an oem denali 22, look similar to the 20s just more spokes I think..they look pretty good imo
2012-07-30_21-25-54.jpg

sig.png

^What B said. I hate any and all NNBSs. The Denali is about the only one that looks decent stock. I would highly suggest going with a Ford, they've got MUCH better interiors, better build quality, better fuel economy and more power. If you do end up with the Denali tho, I would drop it on some replica Denali 22s and just get rid of all the chrome crap. Denalis look odd lifted :imo:

Everything starting with your username, post and sig are just fail fail fail..but on a side note,
images

Last edited:
Moar pics

e228c198.jpg

2db5745a.jpg

09190568.jpg

217fe57c.jpg

The gmc 20s like mine or chevy 20s like dakotas or the tahoe 20s are the best stock 20s :imo:
I like the gmc 20's alot. almost had them on my old truck. but the denali 20's dont look bad IMO

I think I may be the only one that likes the stock Denali 20s. I think that truck would look awesome minus all the gay shit and just leveled on your 295/55s.
I like them. and thats what i was thinking, spacers maybe. gotta have dat stance

IMO they look outta place unless seriously lifted. The interiors are junk, rattle boxes. They lack a rocker panel which means road gum, chips etc all end up on the door. Not ot mention the overall build quality of the newer trucks is sub-par to nbs, and not even close to the competion from Ford and Dodge. The list goes on. From owning multiple nbs trucks, and owning the Highest priced nnbs made, I would take a nbs over a nnbs alllll day long.

Theres no chance id get rid of your ext cab for any nnbs
Yeah i get what you are saying, but hey my ext cab is a big rattle box too lol. Main reason for wanting to do this is my trucks repairs are getting up there. 252,000 on all original stuff is kind of scary. Mechanically, fine, electronically... stuff is messing up. IMO, NNBS's look great. I will say i have seen more NBS's that i am just crazy about. Like i said though i have seen a few i liked. But is the nnbs really that bad?

All i like is gm though :crazy: have seen a few fords i would drive, but still like gm. i think denalis look good with stuff on them. i cant drop a truck

They actually make an oem denali 22, look similar to the 20s just more spokes I think..they look pretty good imo
2012-07-30_21-25-54.jpg

sig.png
Looks good, me gusta

Everything starting with your username, post and sig are just fail fail fail..but on a side note,
images

:cheeky: