GingerCrews 2014 Sierra thread

I think I would do the grille shell first and leave the center part of the grille chrome. See how that looks before you do the bumper because I think the chrome bumper goes with the wheels. The rear, on the other hand, needs colormatched step less bumper asap.

Those things with the same wheels in 22s or 24s, color matched handles/mirror caps/front emblem, maybe clear lights, debadge/de-step and a 4/6 drop and I think you would be on to something.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think I would do the grille shell first and leave the center part of the grille chrome. See how that looks before you do the bumper because I think the chrome bumper goes with the wheels. The rear, on the other hand, needs colormatched step less bumper asap.

Those things with the same wheels in 22s or 24s, color matched handles/mirror caps/front emblem, maybe clear lights, debadge/de-step and a 4/6 drop and I think you would be on to something.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
If you seen what goes into clearing these you would shit. Hell with that. And I may be the only one on earth but I kinda like the steps and the chrome moulding.

liiiift iiiiit

2. W. D.

Newp

:reallife:

Srs though, I wouldn't run that kit. I realize you're 2wd and you don't have to deal with CV angles, but I still see it as a "stretched-too-big" leveling kit. It's got UCAs which is fine and dandy, but it does nothing to help the tie rods. It may just be one opinion, but I wouldn't put that kit on a brand new truck. If you're wanting that height, I'd go with a smaller leveling kit and a small body lift.

I would just do a 2.5" lever and leave the block in the back it'll put your fenders at about 39.5 in the front and 39.25 rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't really heard anything good about that kit. I had one on my 08 I didnt like and my buddy has one on his 13 and he's gone through 3 ball joints. Just to much stress on front end I think.

:reallife:

Srs though, I wouldn't run that kit. I realize you're 2wd and you don't have to deal with CV angles, but I still see it as a "stretched-too-big" leveling kit. It's got UCAs which is fine and dandy, but it does nothing to help the tie rods. It may just be one opinion, but I wouldn't put that kit on a brand new truck. If you're wanting that height, I'd go with a smaller leveling kit and a small body lift.
Hahah I know I know. I just want enough to clear a 33 without being too stuffed looking.

Looking at the mcgaughys 4" kit but it's pricey for just 4"
I would just do a 2.5" lever and leave the block in the back it'll put your fenders at about 39.5 in the front and 39.25 rear

That was my second option if the 3.5" dosent pan out
I haven't really heard anything good about that kit. I had one on my 08 I didnt like and my buddy has one on his 13 and he's gone through 3 ball joints. Just to much stress on front end I think.
Hm. Ok thanks

I think you'd be happy with Tyler's recommendation. I honestly think the newer trucks when leveled make a 33" tire look a lot smaller than an NBS. Minimal amount of money invested to achieve said stance too. Like $70 plus alignment.

Hahah I know I know. I just want enough to clear a 33 without being too stuffed looking.

Hm. Ok thanks

Shitty pic but these are 305/50s on 2.5"
18e587774bc73c231984274514a87456.jpg