GingerCrews 06 CC build

i think i have all time slowest build thread in this universe :crossarms: but srsly truck looks good. what did you do with the fender flares?

i think i have all time slowest build thread in this universe :crossarms: but srsly truck looks good. what did you do with the fender flares?
Sold them to a member on gmfs, in near perfect condition, then he wanted to bitch and say the paint was f'd up and they were textured then painted so he was going to have to re paint them, such bs, as they came from the factory painted

I don't know what he was expecting, they didn't look like someone just painted over textured flares, they were smooth to me, came like that from the factory, guess he was just being picky

GingerCrew's possibly slowest build thread

Hey I have 4 extra chrome center caps if you want them just let me know tonight at work. I need to clean them up

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

66DCB6B5-DB61-43A5-A0F4-B10E0FC063EC-1233-00000112677086F0.jpg

Got my flip in from another forum member, probably gonna sit for a while, still need shocks , AVS notch and coils

I'll keep it in mind, or I could just get the fake bullet holes to make it legit
:trollface:

Just buy my damn wheel cap. I know how much your check is more then mine you can afford it you cheap ass. Oh btw won't be at work for awhile prolly I got Pneumonia shit sucks

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

Got that guy to email me back about the drop springs, picked em up for 55 shipped, they are 2" cut to 3"