ginger has a NBS, :saywhat!:

Looks good!

Thanks

Thanks justin

Lookin good Bryan!

Thanks scotty. BTW you ever here or a LED flickering like on and off fast? my cargo light switch started to?

About time you take some damn pics! Looks good, and nice rockers!

DFW those shocks.

Thanks Kyle, I hadnt really taken too much care of it the past year, and it came down to either getting rid of it or putting rockers on, and rockers were the cheaper choice.

I spent too much on it this summer. but it turned out nice.

with the winter wheels on it looks weird lol

I'm still going back and forth with the rockers, one day I want to replace them, another day I want to say fuck it and not care.

I'm still going back and forth with the rockers, one day I want to replace them, another day I want to say fuck it and not care.

:notsureifgusta: you have a mint truck probably one of the cleanest NBS trucks ive seen and your just going to let it rot away ....:slap: go fix your fucking rockers

Thanks scotty. BTW you ever here or a LED flickering like on and off fast? my cargo light switch started to?

Yes, its happened a few times. Every once in a while there are a few bad LEDs in the batch. But I warranty all my work so all you gotta do is send it back to me and I'll redo the LEDs in that switch at no cost to you. Shoot me a PM if you need my address again.

and the winter setup

IMG_20131030_103357_382_zps71565ccb.jpg

okay I am never getting tow's with my current suspension lol. Truck is till a clean bitch. Ever gonna demold and de sticker and paint tow's thats all you need and she will be fresh as fok

He's probably gonna demold he told me. The stickers were painted around so those will wait till the box gets re sprayed. And tows probably not

okay I am never getting tow's with my current suspension lol. Truck is till a clean bitch. Ever gonna demold and de sticker and paint tow's thats all you need and she will be fresh as fok

You have a lift kit right? Just need a little beefier tire to pull off tows. I had the RC level and 295 Trails on my stock 17s with Tows and it looked perfect IMO

You have a lift kit right? Just need a little beefier tire to pull off tows. I had the RC level and 295 Trails on my stock 17s with Tows and it looked perfect IMO

Nope all stock components. Just a reasonable crank with about 1"-1.5" of rake on 285's on stock 16's.

16s?? I always thought those wheels were 17s :mindblown: Ok, so order ya an RC level, some 295s, and some tows :read: lol