ginger has a NBS, :saywhat!:

What LEDs did you use for your DRLs?

i actually just put new ones in when i did my switchbacks. i just got cheap ones from amazon.

Looks like trash, the interior looks rice, and those baby wheels are just too cute.

:cheeky:

The tows look good in person :imo: glad to see you finally made a thread Bryan.

Thanks Chris.

Would you level your tows already you red headed bastard

:cheeky: But for srs, I love your truck, just level the tows and I vote put flares back on. I feel like the tows would suit the truck better then IMO. Very jelly of LEDs

They are leveled now, i just dont seem to have any pictures of them leveled. flares may be in the works

Do you still have your flares? :cheeky:

I still have them, but i need to repaint them

Do want those shocks.

LGB!

Thanks Kyle, I bought the ones for a 4-6" lift, and seem to have no problems. They were pricey though

Looking pretty damn good. I want to do LED interior on mine too.

Scotty did a great job on everything. I couldnt be happier with them

i actually took some pictures that arent with a potato before i took my summer wheels and tires off this weekend.

i put a new front bumper, parking lights, switch backs, new grill and my flares on.

anyway i also included pictures of my frame after i cleaned and painted it back in aug.

10-28-2013001_zps4c982837.jpg

10-28-2013002_zpscae599ea.jpg

10-28-2013003_zps2c55ae81.jpg

10-28-2013004_zps1570ec13.jpg

10-28-2013005_zps10e38da0.jpg

10-28-2013006_zpsdcb14000.jpg

10-28-2013007_zps77b215df.jpg

let me know what you think

Looks great, what did you grind it down with, and I had no idea you had bilstiens with resi's. Didnt know resi's fit on leveled trucks

looks good, your truck looks really big for some reason... and i really like the looks of the resi's....do they ride good ?

Do they at least ride better than a non resi shock?

i had 5100's in the back before. and it does ride smoother.

looks good, your truck looks really big for some reason... and i really like the looks of the resi's....do they ride good ?

It is pretty big for what it is. they ride really nice. with my winter wheels and tires, since they are a less ply a/t its like riding in a caddy