Fuel Cell question

Zach.

Jan 25, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
Hey guys I looked around a little bit on the other site about this question, but figured I might as well post it here and see if anyone knows the answer. I'm ordering a fuel cell for my truck this week or next( got enough for the cell just not shipping lol) most likely from Metal worx inc. Probably going to be 34x13x13 and it'll use my stock pump & sending unit. They want me to ship my fuel pump so they can make adapter plates for it, but I was looking at my tank and noticed this
eb199960.jpg
. It Tee's into a small line coming from the fuel pump and goes up to the filler neck. I'm guessing a vent line. Should I remove that too and send it or just use one vent line from the fuel Pump? I'm in cali and this will be my first year for emissions. The truck is all stock and not really planning on a tune for at least a half year or so. Would it hurt the truck if I just leave that out of the fuel cell?

Zach.

Jan 25, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
They made an adapter for it to fit, I'm not sure if it would pass smog or not. I was kind of thinking about setting it up like factory but instead of having it go into the cap, just have like a filter on the end of the hose. i don't know anything about fuel systems/gastanks so i don't know if it'll work.

Zach.

Jan 25, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
Kind of figured that. My friend owns a junkyard so I'll just grab a stock tank and throw it in the bed when I test and then remove it when I'm done.