Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Awesome. It doesn't need to be exact. I'm assuming you bought it for your headliner, which would be plenty for mine. Just wanted extra so I can use elsewhere.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
the guy I got it from said it was for his obs burban, I want to say it was 60" wide. I will unroll for sure, it has the padded backing by the way

Bob H

May 11, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Any more details on the cc sub box? I.E. inside dimensions? Trying to match up what speakers would work. Sealed? I'm in NC - zip 27410 - PM me a shipping quote?
Thanks,
Bobby

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
sorry, the box, I will get you the shipping this week. I have to mail more stuff off. I work nights so it makes it a tad harder. Or I can just weigh it at home and quote you. However, the fucked me this last time on khoas stuff, I quoted him $25, and it cost me $55. I ate the cost because I made a deal with him and I kept it...too poor to do that again! He owes me some special booze or something from his area!

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Actually, that radio will fit in a priority box, which is $15. So say, $55 shipped. It worked when I pulled it to swap in a DD. Are you aware with having it unlocked? I don't think you can simply pull and swap, the security feature prohibits that I think. Someone should be able to confirm though!

KAL

Mar 25, 2012
Pittsburgh
Actually, that radio will fit in a priority box, which is $15. So say, $55 shipped. It worked when I pulled it to swap in a DD. Are you aware with having it unlocked? I don't think you can simply pull and swap, the security feature prohibits that I think. Someone should be able to confirm though!

That's fine with me. Yes I'm aware of getting it unlocked. Hopefully someone will chime in on maybe unlocking without going to the dealer. PM your PP addy and I'll send $$ your way.

Thanks.

You still have that Xlarge electronic fly swatter?