BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
Sell just the iss bearing with out the shaft?

QjxxjvR.jpg

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
and I guess aaron isn't buying it since I haven't heard from anything...so here on out, not holding anything. first come first serve

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Come get it before I put it on CL and ebay. I don't want this shit collecting anymore.

Also, of anyone local needs spare tails let me know. They are rough, but free. Same with headlights and turns.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I got my stock air tube $15
and stock headlights and turns, I will get pics of those asap but we all know what they look like $50

everything is OBO need this shit to go

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I need to find someone with a nbs that has skill in candying tails or vinyl wrapping my upper window trim in trade for parts.

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Come get it before I put it on CL and ebay. I don't want this shit collecting anymore.

Also, of anyone local needs spare tails let me know. They are rough, but free. Same with headlights and turns.

If you still have the headlights and turns next time im in town ill take them.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
no not really, dont really have time, usually takes me a few days to get to it, I work nights still, so I have to stay up just to get to the post office in the morning. It's more of a hassle than it sounds, last thing I want to do at 4-5am when I get off is to drive home, wait for 8am to ship out free stuff. And the whole put it on your porch and let them pick it up, yeah, they have fucked that up several times. USPS around his seems to employ the most retarded fucking people ever!

I will try to hold on to them, but no guarantees.