FS/FT: Princess Cut Engagement Ring

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I upgraded my wife's ring this past November for our 5th Anniversary. I have receipts from the store I bought it at in Dallas.

Looking for $1500 OBRO

14k white gold, 3/4 ct solitaire (.84 iirc-I will check receipt later) size is 5.5 (maybe 5.25)

2012-07-05182216.jpg

2012-07-05182150.jpg

2012-07-05182052.jpg

At this time I do not want to ship...don't want to deal with that kind of headache. Trades for firearms or billets (partial or whole) will be entertained.

Bootstrap

:nosewhat:
Feb 8, 2012
OKC
Unfortunately for me rosa rosa wants a vintage ring

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
Unfortunately for me rosa rosa wants a vintage ring

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Immigration papers and vintage ring? :whoa:

Glws, jared...i still gotta buy wiffuh real engagement ring. She only has ablack $300 ring I got her when I was in college...bitch I dated worked at jcpenney and hooked it up :lol:

Maybe get it appraised, would def help.

/threadhijack

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Dont want to spend anymore money one it...it's worth the asking price regardless if it is appraised or not. Appraisal won't net me anymore money, my father's good friend is a jeweler, I took it to him to look it over (not appraisal) and he told me what I should legitimately ask for it. Eddie, if you are truly interested PM and we can work something out, I can even grab the receipts and show you them. It has a slight imperfection in the stone, but many will unless you spend twice the amount on just the stone.

Most go in wanting that damn near perfect stone until they realize the price, and with this one, the location is at a corner so it was harder to see, we saved money by doing it this route at the jeweler, an appraised ring sold for about $500 more in the same setting, we bought a setting, and stone separate. We went to the Jewelry Exchange in Dallas.

PRICE DROP $1400