FS/FT: GMC 17" wheels and tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Looking mainly for a trade...I am needing 275/45R20 or 255/50R20 tires

Will also consider partial trades for clad wheels, TBSS reps, or other 22" reps, also the GMC 20" (ever so popular model), or MCG drop spindles

cash 350 obo, not really sure what they are worth. Tread is pretty decent, over 50%, I will guess 65%, maybe more. If I can get a hold of a gauge I will gauge them for you. Two tires have some fathering from bad suspension parts when I first bought the truck. I had planned on running them on the rear and evening them out, but bought the VHO's soon after.

Let me know what you have...and no reasonable offer refused.

20121207_124457.jpg

20121207_124409.jpg

20121207_124516.jpg

Location is under Location: North Dallas

Us tapatalkers can't see dat shit. I thought it had to be specified in the actual post :shrug:

Put them on Craigslist. I could get $500 for them around me all day. I'd raise the price if I where you.

:word:Unless your looking for a real quick sale or just want to give a member a good deal.. I'd go up some imo

sent from your HTC Rezound

Location only needs to be posted when the morons have idiotic replies to where they are located...

I was unsure what they were worth, but I won't change my price for CGM'ers. I listed the price, and I will stick with it. I have it posted on CL, I may change the price

Status
Not open for further replies.