Front Windshield Tint

Do 50% then. It's kinda dark but reduced most glare and is easy to see out of.
Yeah, that's what I'll do. Need to get the Cobra's tint redone fairly soon so hopefully I'll some pics to share

Theres no way you'll pass inspection in Tejas so might as well tint over the stickers. I planned on just re-doing it every year since i like to get both my stickers in the same month but got busted twice. PoPo said they had the right to impound it on the spot so I just peeled it off and don't plan on doing it again any time soon.

20 sides, 35 windshield
44823_140227599352468_5819003_n.jpg
Damn that looks DARK

Oh ok that's not so bad from that angle, you can still tell the difference between the middle of the shield and the dark border

Yeah and I've seen them done with a darker brow tint and its way more noticeable IMO. The Tropper who pulled me over just checked my side windows and was about to let me go until he walked back to the front to see if i really didn't have a front LP bracket like i told him. Sucks, was like 200 bucks each time and second time was a huge douche who wanted to impound it lol

Sounds like 50% it is. Jose, was it just a fix-it ticket? A trooper is the only thing I really think I'll have to worry about. Inspection isn't for another 12mo.

ary6uqe4.jpg

15% on the sides and back with 35% on the windshield and it perfect ...

Sent from your moms house

Nope they charged me for both and yeah both times were troopers. I paid $90 at unlimited in Weatherford but I didn't really shop around. $90 a year is well worth it I you don't get tickets

I had 35% and took it off cause I got 2 tickets for my other windows...now I wear glasses for driving at night and MISS it as my eyes are light sensitive.
ede7e8ej.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Best plan I could think of is. Pulling current inspection sticker off. Having shield tinted. Then finding bulk size of iPhone screen protector style film then using that for inspection stickers. When it comes time for new inspection, remove old inspection and just put on bulk material in area new sticker will go. Then hopefully turd brain will put the sticker on the right spot and you can peel and trim the excess screen protector material off

Remove sticker yourself before getting inspected. Did it this summer as a test run, no problems. But in NJ we also have state run inspection so thats state works doing many cars a day usually giving no fucks. I made it through with a non functional parking brake and my ABS light on

Have 5 all around and 35% on shield on every truck I've owned. Currently on my silverado and dd s10. Paid $100 to have whole s10 done (single cab, including windshield) and paid $200 to have whole silverado done (extended cab, including windshield). 50 is too light but that's just my opinion.

Had 35% on sheild then had 20% on sheild. 35% was better since my sides and back window are 1%. Paid $35 to get the windsheild tinted. After a yr and a few months i got busted but no ticket,was just told to peel it.

Put 50% on my sister old colorado and it was a waste, too light to even notice a difference.

I been thinking about getting this done as well. Debating whether I should go with 50% or 35%. Only found one local shop even willing yo do it, and they want $100. I just wish I knew somebody with %50 on theirs that I could see in person. Seen 35% and I like it, just wondering if that might be just a tad too dark considering I only have 20% on the front doors and factory tint (about 20-25%) on all the back windows.
Another good thing is Louisiana now has 2 year inspection stickers. So as long as I don't get any tickets, I will be good to go for at least 2 years if I get it tinted right after I get a new sticker. :success: