Front Windshield Tint

35 all day.
9egygepa.jpg

Forgot to add... I peeled off inspection sticker and tinted the windshield and never put it back on. I got windshield tint and took off the cats a week after inspection.

We'll shit. Now I'm back to undecided. Just think 35 might draw too much attn, but dnw to get 50 and it hardly make a difference. I wish I would get that tint exemption. Windows are only 30%...

Personally with a single cab and 15% all around I'm gonna do 50. But I'd say if you have a bigger cab with lighter windows 35% would be better

We'll shit. Now I'm back to undecided. Just think 35 might draw too much attn, but dnw to get 50 and it hardly make a difference. I wish I would get that tint exemption. Windows are only 30%...

It really boils down to your purpose for doing it I guess. As I stated before, I'm blind as a bat so I don't want it dark although I love the look. Just wanna cut down on glare, so if I do it at all it'll be 50%

Sent from TapaTwat

I love my 35% shield with 5% stripe to make the shield not look as dark and I have 20% fronts and 5% on the rears... I paid $70.

Before strip...

2ame6yge.jpg

After strip...

usy5apah.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2