slonlow2000

May 13, 2015
I need to rebuild my front suspension and get it aligned to prevent this in the future for at least a little longer.

Untitled by Gabe Reed, on Flickr

I have a basic bag setup on factory control arms, the upper were apparently flipped but I'm not 100% on that on a 265/35/22 and I don't plan on going larger than that in the front right now due to tubs and firewall work. I was flipping through my pics and the only one I have of the front end were these showing the sway bar clearance.

1999 GMC Sierra by Gabe Reed, on Flickr

1999 GMC Sierra by Gabe Reed, on Flickr

I have 2" mcgaughys drop spindles, bolt in top cups, floating lower cups, and RE7's. Reason for wanting to rebuild the front is my ball joint boots are pretty much gone, the tire wear, and the excessive bump steer.

What parts would you guy recommend as far as tie rod ends, control arm bushings, or whole arms? I've found the problem solver moog ball joints that seem to be pretty good to go with. The lower ball joints have been replaced at least once because they are bolt in already, and the tie rod ends are moog so they have been done aswell. I'd like to go with a hemi tie rod end if it will get rid of this bump steer.

I'm stuck on my 17" spares and its not a good look so I'm just looking for advice on what you guys have good luck with.

Untitled by Gabe Reed, on Flickr